Healthy and Delicious Tuna without mayo!
- 1 can premium tuna
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 tbsp greek yogurt (or other)
- 1/2 can corn kernels (optional)
- 1 finely diced celery stalk
- 1/4 cup diced pickle, cornichons, or capers
- 1/2 tsp dried dill
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Strain tuna, set aside
- Strain corn, set aside
- Scoop out the avocado into a bowl along with the yogurt and mash into a guacamole consistency.
- Add all the spices and mix well.
- Add the celery, corn, and tuna and fold over to blend. Do not over-mix as you do not want to break up the tuna too much.
- Serve with a salad or on toast and enjoy!